Every festival, be it Christmas or Easter has its own charm which brings a feel good factor to the entire festive environment. To mark the specialness of a festival, food plays a very significant role. When friends and family come together in celebrations, it is the food that one shares on the same table that completes the festivities. Although tradition plays a vital role in celebrating any festival, one can add his own twists to the recipes and intertwine her own style so as to come with great Easter dinner ideas. Here are some dinner ideas for the festival of Easter which makes one weave tradition with a bit of personal touch.
Some interesting Easter dinner recipes
- As one of the easiest and useful Easter dinner ideas, deviled eggs and its variants go very well for the Easter dinner. One might really not know what to do with all the Easter eggs, so one can try serving deviled eggs in their traditional form or could try something unique with all those hard boiled eggs. Experimenting with different types of cheese and meat can lead to some really interesting versions of deviled eggs. Add a sauce like mustard or mayonnaise or just plain lemon juice to add an exciting flavor to the eggs.
- The Easter bunny creation on the dinner table is a must to add charm to one’s table. One can think of some bunny creations that are different so as to come up with new Easter dinner ideas. One can try making a bunny cake which is sure to win accolades or could go in for bunny cookies which are usually the kids’ favorite. One can also bake bread which is shaped like a bunny or if one has a hand at making chocolates, then small bunny chocolates is also an exciting idea. Even a bunny salad is a nice side dish.
- Adding a ham dish to the Easter dinner table completes The Easter dinner menu holistically. One can go in for the traditional ham recipes or could try something like Glazed Easter ham or Stuffed ham or asparagus ham roll ups and other such dishes.
- As far as the Easter dinner ideas for appetizers go, one can try the deviled eggs or baked or stuffed baby potatoes. Other appetizers could be garlic bread, Antichoke spinach dip in a bread roll or Antichoke tartlets.
- A side dish can render completion to any dinner table and if one is looking for Easter dinner side dish variants then Asparagus and sun dried tomatoes, scalloped potatoes, Sautéed carrots and peas are simple and quick to prepare.
- One can add that cherry on the top by adding a beautiful dessert to complete her Easter dinner menu. Cheesecakes and pies go very well on this lovely family festival. One can try Almond cheesecakes or brownies or other such variants for the sweet lovers. One can look for such great Easter dinner ideas online for a beautiful spread.